Terms and conditions at Copenhagen Life Coach
Copenhagen Life Coach
Antwerpengade 5, st. tv.
CVR nr.: 35761772
At Copenhagen Life Coach, all prices are in Danish kroner and stated incl. VAT and taxes. We reserve the right to change prices from day to day without prior consent. Reservations are made for sold out items.
Copenhagen Life Coach accepts payment with VISA-Dankort, VISA, VISA Electron, Mastercard, PayPal, MobilePay, Bank transfer. Payment will only be deducted from your account when the item is shipped. All amounts are in EUR. Euro and incl. VAT. Reservations are made for price errors and sold out / discontinued items.
Copenhagen Life Coach strives to ship orders placed before kl. 17 same day, order then shipped next business day.
We ship to all of Denmark. Shipping prices from EUR 5. Items will be delivered to the delivery address specified when ordering.
We do not deliver abroad and not to the Faroe Islands and Greenland.
Your goods are sent by Post Nord or GLS.
NOTE: If there is no space at the delivery point, the package will be moved to the nearest delivery point, which you will be notified of. If problems occur, contact customer service.
Items are delivered every weekday. Your item will be delivered 1-3 business days after ordering.
For certain goods, special delivery terms apply. The conditions will be stated specifically prior to the purchase of these items.
Right of complaint
A 2-year right of complaint is granted in accordance with the Purchase Act. Our right of complaint applies to defects in material and / or manufacturing. You can have the item repaired, exchanged, the money returned or a reduction in the price, depending on the specific situation. The complaint does not apply to errors or damage committed by incorrect handling of the product / service. You must complain in “reasonable time” after you have discovered the defect / error. Copenhagen Life Coach will cover return costs to a reasonable extent.
When returning, complaints and exercising the right of withdrawal are sent to:
Copenhagen Life Coach
Antwerpengade 5, st. tv.
Shipments are not received per. cash on delivery.
In the case of a refund, please enclose bank information in the form of account number and account number so that the agreed amount can be transferred. This information can be provided without risk per. mail or other electronic form as it is not sensitive information and will only be used for our fulfillment of the refund.
Right of withdrawal
There is a 14-day full right of return on items purchased in our webshop.
Purchase of tickets for events or event-related additional products such as food tickets, accommodation, transport etc. is in accordance with – “Act on certain consumer agreements – §17 paragraph 2 and §9 paragraph 2 no. 2a” – not covered by the right of withdrawal. If an event is canceled, the ticket will of course be refunded and the amount will be automatically refunded to the drawn payment account. Fees are non-refundable.
According to the Purchase Act, there is unfortunately no right of withdrawal for digital products that are used. But if the product does not live up to your expectations, please contact us.
The period is calculated from that day;
- Where you receive the order.
- Gets the last item in physical possession when it comes to an agreement on several different items, ordered in one order, but delivered individually or in several rounds.
- Gets the last batch, or last part in physical possession, when it comes to agreement of delivery of goods consisting of several lots / parts.
- A first item in physical possession in the case of regular delivery of goods over a specified period. Return costs must be borne by you. Cancellation must be reported to us no later than 14 after the purchase and from the cancellation you must return the shipment no later than 14 days after. The notice must be given per. mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the notice, you must clearly state that you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal. If you want to send the item back to us, you must fill in the enclosed Return Note and send the item to:
Copenhagen Life Coach
Antwerpengade 5, st. tv.
You can not regret by simply refusing to receive the item without giving clear notice.
Goods except the right of withdrawal
The following types of goods are not included in the right of withdrawal:
- Products that are manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications or have a clear personal touch.
- Sealed goods which, for health protection or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return and where the seal is broken after delivery.
- Goods that due to their nature become inextricably mixed with others upon delivery.
- Items where the seal is broken.
- Non-financial services provided if the provision of the service has commenced with the prior express consent of the consumer and recognition that the right of withdrawal ceases when the service is fully completed.
- Delivery of digital content that is not delivered on a physical medium, if the execution has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent and recognition thereof, that he or she thereby loses his or her right of withdrawal.
- Newspapers, magazines or periodicals, however, exclude subscription agreements for such publications.
- Agreements entered into at public auction.
- Items that deteriorate or become obsolete quickly.- Tickets or event related products such as food tickets, booking of transport or accommodation etc.
- Digital products that have been used. By the roof is meant that if the digital product is downloaded then it is taken into use and can not be undone.
You must return your order without undue delay and no later than 14 days after you have exercised your right of withdrawal. You must bear the direct costs of returning. Upon return, you are responsible for the item being properly packed. You must attach a copy of the order confirmation. The expedition goes faster if you also fill out and enclose our Cancellation Form.
You bear the risk of the item from the time of delivery of the item until we have received the return.
We do not accept packages sent by post. cash on delivery.
The condition of the item upon return
You are only liable for any deterioration in the value of the item, which is due to handling other than what is necessary to determine the item’s nature, properties and the way in which it works. In other words, you can try the item as if you were trying it in a physical store.
If the item has been tested in addition to that described above, it is considered used. Which means that upon cancellation of the purchase, you only get part or none of the purchase amount back, depending on the commercial value of the item at the time of receipt – of the return. In order to receive the entire purchase amount back, you must therefore try out the item without actually using it.
If you regret your purchase, you will of course get the amount you have paid to us back.
In the event of an impairment for which you are liable, this purchase amount will be deducted.
In exercising the right of withdrawal, all payments received from you, including delivery costs (excluding additional costs due to your choice of a form of delivery other than the cheapest form of standard delivery that we offer), will be refunded without undue delay and within 14 days from the date where we have been notified of your decision to exercise the right of withdrawal. Refunds are made using the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
We can withhold the refund until we have received the item returned, unless you have previously provided documentation that you have returned it.
Pick up in store
At our webshop, it is possible to choose to pick up our products in our store. In this way, it is possible to reserve an item online, and then pick up the item physically in our store. As the item is picked up in our store, the same terms apply as when you shop physically in our store.
All rights to workshops, courses, events and digital products belong to Copenhagen Life Coach.
Upon purchase, a license is obtained to use the purchased product as stated under the product in question.
Your digital product is personal and it is not permitted to sell, forward, lend, give away the purchased or otherwise distribute the product, either privately or commercially. This applies to the content of our online products, downloaded products, live teams, workshops and courses.
Personal data policy
In order for you to enter into an agreement with us and shop on our website, we need the following information about you:
Information about what you bought
We process your personal information for the purpose of being able to deliver the item to you and to be able to process inquiries regarding your purchase. The processing takes place in accordance with the rules in our personal data policy for Copenhagen Life Coach. Here you can read more about how your information is processed, when it is deleted and what rights you have as registered.
Complaints – overview and links:
If you have a complaint about a product purchased in our Webshop, a complaint can be sent to:
The Danish Competition and Consumer Authority’s Center for Complaint Resolution
Carl Jacobsens Vej 35
If you are a consumer residing in another EU country, you can indicate your complaint in the EU Commission’s online complaint platform.
The platform can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
If you file a complaint here, you must provide our E-mail address: email@example.com